- IDENTIFICATION DATA
The data controller is LOVELY EU OÜ, located in Estonia, Ida-Viru County, Jõhvi Municipality, Jõhvi Town, Jaama tn 26, 41532, Seller’s contact details: email: email@example.com
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Personal data is processed for the purposes of registration, purchase through the online shop and to exercise the rights and obligations arising between you and LOVELY EU OÜ. This includes the following personal data: name, telephone number, e-mail address, IP address of the customer.
The lawful basis for the processing of personal data is the consent hereby given to the controller within the meaning of:
– Performance of the contract of Article 6(1)(b) GDPR rights and performance of the controller’s obligations under Article 6(1)(c) GDPR,
– Article 6(1)(a) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (“GDPR”) for direct marketing purposes, unless an order for goods has been placed,
– the legitimate interest of the controller to carry out direct marketing pursuant to Article 6(1)(f) GDPR
The processing of personal data is, in the case of the purchase of goods via the online shop, necessary for the performance of the contract for the purchase of goods and for the purpose of fulfilling the legal obligation of LOVELY EU OÜ.
There is no automatic individual decision-making on the part of the controller within the meaning of Article 22 GDPR.
- STORAGE PERIOD OF PERSONAL DATA
The personal data is processed for the period necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising until the consent to the processing of personal data is withdrawn in writing addressed to the seller by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
Under the conditions set out in the GDPR, you have the right to:
– access to personal data
– to rectification of personal data
– to restrict the processing of personal data
– to erasure of personal data
– the portability of personal data
– object to the processing of personal data
If you believe that your right to the protection of personal data has been violated, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Office.
- SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA
The controller undertakes to take appropriate technical and organisational measures to secure personal data to prevent unauthorised access to or loss of such data. The controller declares that only authorised persons who are obliged to maintain the confidentiality of personal data will have access to personal data. The controller has taken technical measures to secure data storage and personal data recorded in paper form.
- FINAL PROVISIONS